Being ME...

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've taken the path of least resistance - IGNORE. There are people around me - toothless, shallow, fake. They do not have an opinion of their own. Their opinions are based on the need to impress others. But I am not one of them. I, being myself, am attracting their hatred. The new lot mixed with a new one, throwing attitudes, scoffing and throwing tantrums. Ever since the new lot's come in, they have chosen to ignore me. AND THIS IS GREAT. What I planned to do, happened on it's own. Ever since they came in I've felt an immense disliking for 3 people and as the days went by it only grew from strength to strength n turned into hatred. No, hatred wasn't n isn't in my character. The immense hatred only comes once in a while when such characters surface. These occasions are a rarity.

All these negative characters around me I choose to ignore and have been successful too. If my ignoring them is not harming anyone, is not hindering anyone, and most importantly I'm happier ignoring them I think I should continue doing it. My need n my choice is to be happy. If that also means selfish, so be it.

3 comments:

Vidya January 4, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Am surprised you can ignore ... I find myself fuming most of the time if I am around such ppl ... but if you can ignore ... nothing to beat it .. after all it means no ulcers !!! :)

Namratha January 5, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

Fuming only makes self's mood worse. So ignore, put on looooud music n dance in my seat is what I do :D i looooooove it :D :D :D

Vidya January 5, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

LOL :)) Nice way to handle it .. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP