Today's msg... (of so many todays past)

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Identify the song... Not in any particular order...
Each msg will have 3 smileys in the end, thats like my signature style :P


---
Let's tour the endless diamond sky... :) :) :)
Let me start my saying I love u... :) :) :)
Keep on shining... :) :) :)
Take me somewhere we can be alone... :) :) :)
Jithna bhi hum tumko chahe kam lagta hai... :) :) :)
The best part of falling in love with you was that you fell for me too... :) :) :)
Dum di dum di dum... Dum di dum di da... :) :) :)
Tere liye yeh nayi zameen, naya aasmaan... :) :) :)
You complement me, you complete me... In more ways than one... :) :) :)
Let me be the love that flows from your heart... :) :) :)
U hit me like the sun burning through my darkest night... :) :) :)
Yeh tere pyar ki hai jadugari... :) :) :)
Door tak nigaahon mein hai gul khile hue... :) :) :)
Pyar ka rang hai fizaon mein... :) :) :)
Is it fair that you steal my heart and take my breath away, too... ;) :) :)
I'm addicted... To U... :) :) :)
Aaja aaja main hoon pyar tera... ;) :D :D
Love to love u baby... :) :) :)
What I can't do is take my mind off u... :) :) :)
Lost in ur arms... Under a starry sky... :) :) :)
Each time u smile marks a new dawn for me... :) :) :)
Here's looking at you, babes... :) :) :)
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme... :) :) :)
...n my love will last till the end of time... :) :) :)
Wide awake in the middle of my dreams... :) :) :)
My joy will fill the earth, the sky n the entire universe... :) :) :)
I'll take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong... :) :) :)
All I need is ur love... :) :) :)
Tujhe palkhon pe rakhoongi ji... ;) :) :)
Dhoom puchik dhoom... :P :P :P
Chanda... Chandaaa... :) :) :)
...and then, the dream turned into reality... :) :) :)
This day, last year, you were trapped forever... ;) ;) ;)
Get used to Love... :) :) :)
http://www.cuppycake.com/cuplyric.html
Even my silence says I love u... :) :) :)
You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumbling... :) :) :)
I'm flying high, high, higher... :) :) :)
Love is beautiful... and its real... :) :) :)
Vaada karle saajna... Na honge juda... :) :) :)
I'm gonna love u till the end... :) :) :)
Come, let's conquer the world together... :) :) :)
Love only happens when I'm breathing... :) :) :)
Even if my eyes are closing, the heart's wide open... :) :) :)
Wana vanish inside your kiss... :) :) :)
Wana hide behind ur hug... :) :) :)
With every kiss n every hug, u make me fall in love... :) :) :)
Watching the starry sky on a romantic balcony... :) :) :)
If u shud ever cry, I ll be there to stop ur tears from falling... :) :) :)
Let the sun come shining in... :) :) :)
I jus wana dance with u, boy... :) :) :)
You are my waking dream... :) :) :)
You Are My Thought Each Day... :) :) :)
You are my spark of dawn... :) :) :)
You are my sunshine... :) :) :)
The birds above are singin' us a chorus... :) :) :)
Pyar se bhi pyare... :) :) :)
I believe I found a miracle in u... :) :) :)
You are all thats real to me... :) :) :)
I'm living for you, can't you see... :) :) :)
After all this time, you're still the one I love... :) :) :)
I believe I found a miracle in u... :) :) :)
Just like me, I'm sure the shining stars too adore you... :) :) :)
Never wonder where I am coz I am always by your side... :) :) :)
Being with you is my favourite thing to do... :) :) :)
Jaane kab kahan kaise, hum tere hogaye aise... :) :) :)
Its got to be love... :) :) :)
You are my ocean waves... :) :) :)
Life is so beautiful, I just want to be here by your side... :) :) :)
When u reach for me, I ll do all that I can... :) :) :)
Come, let's light up the sky... Let's light up the world... :) :) :)
When u smile, the world smiles near. If u shud ever cry, I ll be there to stop ur tear... :) :) :)
Any moment you call me, I'll be on my way... :) :) :)
Life's such a beautiful thing... The happiness it brings... :) :) :)
Is that love I see in ur eyes, or simply a reflection of mine... :) :) :)
...I will keep you safe and strong...n sheltered from the storm... :) :) :)
The most beautiful music is ur heart beat together with mine... :) :) :)
I've been to ur heart, now take me to your soul... :) :) :)
Say what u need to say, say what I need to hear... :) :) :)
You are the closest to heaven that I could ever be... :) :) :)
My faith has never failed me... U r all that I believed u were... :) :) :)
...what u gonna do when I come for u... :D :D :D
Chalun tere sang tera rang banke... :) :) :)
Now that you've touched me, I'll never be the same again... :) :) :)
I can only love u more... :) :) :)
Jeebhar ke jeelein pal... :) :) :)
Its incredibly easy to fall in love with u but then I love u anyway... :) :) :)
...coz u r always right here in my thoughts... :) :) :)
My tender love will flow from the bluest sky to the deepest ocean... :) :) :)
You knelt to the ground, pulled out a rose and said, marry me... and I woke up with a start. Sigh it was all a dream... until I saw u beside me... ;) ;) ;)
Lucky u... :) :) :)
Hasde mere liye... :) :) :)
U be the prince and I ll be the princess... :) :) :)
Aren't you glad for being here, this moment...coz otherwise we would have missed being each other's... :) :) :)
If this love isn't true, what else is... :) :) :)
There's just no getting over u... :) :) :)
This ain't the first time this has happened to me... This love thing... Happens each time I see u... ;) ;) ;)
I know this love's forever...That's all that matters now no matter what... :) :) :)
U make me wana sing... :) :) :)
Kahin le na doobe mujhe tera ankh da ishara... :) :) :)
Mere sang tu chal zara... :) :) :)
U make me dance like a fool... :) :) :)
It used to be an empty house, now there stay 2 cute clowns... :D :D :D
I see the best of me inside your eyes... :) :) :)

---

A little background for those who do not know yet - these msgs adorn my gtalk status - a new one every day. I've been writing these msgs from about 3 yrs now and I do not remember repeating any msg till now... I lost some of the older msgs to a system crash but I guess this is enough senti overdose ;)

P.S: I do not mean to sound boastful, n if it did, well that just proves I'm as bad a writer as I think I am ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP