PJ Overdose...

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I don't know what it is with me n PJs. I seem to be surrounded by them everywhere I go. The other day, for example was heights. I went to office. The stars there were shining in all their glory (samples here). I went home n hubby was in real high spirits n cracked some "ghanyare" PJs (To give you a sample: We read a board outside a laundry shop that said 'Computerized dry cleaning'. To which my reaction was 'How would they do that?' Hubby comes up with an explanation - 'They keep the clothes on the CPU when it is warm enough' to which my reaction was 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh'). Later that night we went out for dinner at a nearby place that started serving Mangalorean cuisine that day on. The waiter came up after we were done to ask how the food was, to which hubby replied - 'It's really good. Typical Shetty style.' What the waiter said after that made me pull out all my hair. He said - 'No sir, this is Rai style', and laughed. Would you believe that ?!!

Yes, I do need all the support you sympathetic folks can provide me in this regard. Please do not stop reading my blog. I promise I won't bore you with any more of these PJs. This post is my last on this topic :P
And don't be surprised if you hear me crack one of those - it's just the side effects of being amidst the PJ stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP